top of page

SOMNIUM  EQUESTRIAN

Pole Work Ideas

Public·9 members
Elias Perez
Elias Perez

Nokshi Expanded Font: A Guide for Designers and Developers

Join me for four days of stitching inspired by my book Forest for the Trees. Choose your favorite block from the book and we will begin with layering techniques, using simple stitches and fabrics for creating a textured background. Embellish your piece layering with hand dyed wool, silk velvet, silk, linen and cotton fabrics. Challenge yourself by experimenting with a variety of speciality threads, exploring stitches and stitch combinations that will add incredible depth and texture to your work. Hand Work Kit Contents: None Click Here to Download Your Supply List

free download nokshi expanded font

The class starts on a Saturday. Come join us for a truly outstanding class that will transform your sewing experience. An immersive class suitable for both beginners and experienced sewers. Youll be designing your own projects from the ground up. Youll learn some basics of free motion quilting and get loads of hands-on practice while building your own scrappy projects. We will cover topics such as sewing rotary cutting fabric, pressing and steam-pressing, ironing and fusing. A comprehensive range of techniques and colourways will be explored. You will sew your own design which will be ready to take with you for show and tell at the end of the class. Youll also get loads of top tips and advanced info to accelerate your progress. This class is suitable for any type of experience from complete beginners to more confident sewers ready to take their quilting to the next level. We will be teaching you cutting, pressing, and steam-pressing, but the class is open to beginners and advanced students of all levels. Machines Provided by: My Sewing Space Kit Contents: Threads, fabrics, and needles, optional handouts (This class is suitable for both beginners and experienced sewers.)

https://www.thewestminstergazette.com/group/the-members/discussion/a3517734-18fe-4a25-9119-0c0ce8fa68ca

About

This is a place where pole work exercises can be shared, to ...
bottom of page