top of page

SOMNIUM  EQUESTRIAN

Pole Work Ideas

Public·9 members

Various Artists - BEST LOVE SONGS 70's 80'S U...

You probably don't think much about "Vision Quest," the movie for which this song was made, but "Crazy for You" is one of Madonna's best love songs. It also earned Madonna her first of many Grammy Award nominations.

Various Artists - BEST LOVE SONGS 70's 80'S U...

"Crazy in Love" remains one of the best pop songs of all time, iconic in both its beat and the unforgettable music video that went along with it. As Beyoncé continues dominating the world as the goddess of the arts, it's hard to pick just one of her best hits but this has to be the contender for greatest love song.

Sir Elton John's sweet tune was inducted to the Grammys Hall of Fame, and easily earns its place in our list of the best love songs. The pure poetry of the piano ballad will bring out the romantic in anyone.

Funk group Earth, Wind, and Fire crafted one of the best songs of the century in "September," and the bonus for us is that it's a delightful love song to boot. Half the song is simple, joyful belting of "Ba de ya," and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Weddings are all about "love". They are meant to be the absolute best day of your life. If this post you are about to read over is the first one you've seen on my website, please do look over the rest of my blog, as it's one of the highest ranking wedding DJ blogs on Google. I recently got an inquiry for a 40th birthday (80s) themed party. While my focus is mostly weddings, I'm not going to ever shy away from celebrating the best decade of music. The inspiration for today's playlist came from the popularity of a 90s Love Song playlist I put together last year. That post still is popular for modern brides and grooms who are in the beginning stages of putting together the music for their wedding. 80s Music is one of my strongest music genres as it pertains to experience and knowledge. I've put together numerous posts about various types of 80s music, most of which are some of my highest traffic posts ever. People still love 80s Music, and that love does not appear to be dying anytime soon. One of the focal points of 80s Music that I seem to have neglected through out the course of my blog are 80s Love Songs. You'll want to read on for insight on some of the most beautiful 80s love songs that you might consider adding to your wedding playlist.

The 80s came with it some of the best music ever, and one thing that was in plentiful supply were love songs. You might remember one of my more popular posts about 80s and 90s Power Ballads, as well as some of the Best 80s Soft Rock Songs Volume 1. The content was so popular in those posts that I had to create a Volume 2 of some of the Best Soft Rock Songs Of The 80s. The posts that I've mentioned here that you are free to click over and check out right now are some of the most popular on my blog. Knowing how popular the 80s still are in 2021, the decision was easy to put together a playlist of love songs from the 80s. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have grown up back in the 80s to experience all the songs you'll see on this post released to the radio. And I also might add that a lot of my wedding clients in their 20s (who were not born in the 80s) still put a lot of this music on their playlists.

Ready To Speak To Mike Bills About Being Your Wedding DJ? Well! That was quite a list of some of the best love songs from the 80s, wasn't it? Well, be on the lookout for Volume 2 coming soon! Thank you for making it to the end of this very much needed post. Seeing that you did make it to the end of this post, you must have seen something that intrigued you about me. Well, I am unabashed music lover and that's one of the most important qualities that any reputable, serious DJ you'd want to be hiring at your wedding. I would love to speak with you about your upcoming wedding. I absolutely love speaking to modern brides and grooms about their weddings. Let's set up a time to talk! All you need to do is click over to the contact form and fill out a few basic details. Thanks again for stopping by and I look forward to speaking with you!

This hit was one of the best 70s love songs that pretended it wasn't about love. John Ford Coley and Dan Seals (England Dan) make it clear they're not asking for a lifetime commitment when they ask the object of their affection for a date.

The song comes from one of Rogers' biggest hit albums, The Gambler, and also hit #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart. His career lasted six decades, and this song remains one of his best 70s love songs.

This tune is one of the best love songs of the 70s, with Roberta Flack singing about seeing someone's face for the first time and describing its beauty in epic ways. She's singing about her son, but the songwriter wrote it about a lover.

The singer can't go on without his lover in this song from the album Nilsson Schmilsson. It was one of the top ten songs from the album and became an international best-seller, winning Nilsson a Grammy Award.

Spanish is arguably one of the most romantic languages. There are countless of perfect background songs for romantic moments. Whether you are of Spanish ethnicity or not, you can appreciate the impact these songs have. Here is a list of the best Spanish love songs:

Love songs from the 1980s were cute and romantic. Almost every 80s hit movie had at least one great love song. Here are a few of our favorite sweet love songs from one of the best decades ever:

Picture this: You've orchestrated the perfect at-home date for your significant other featuring candles, wine, and a lovingly home-cooked (or lovingly ordered via app) dinner. But just as your person texts you that they're on their way, you realize that you have no idea what sort of music to play to retain the romantic ambience. After all, you can't have your early 2000s guilty pleasure songs come up on shuffle while you're trying to stare lovingly into your partner's eyes (nothing ruins the mood like the distinctive "youuuuuu" at the beginning of "Soulja Boy." And yes, that example is based on a true story). For that reason, I've compiled this list of the best love songs of all time, spanning every genre.

There's something in here for everyone, whether you're a fan of hip hop, classic rock, country, or pop. Queue this playlist up on your next date night, or satiate your inner romantic next time you're in your feelings. Whatever the context, I promise you won't be disappointed. (P.S. If you're looking for the best love songs of 2022 specifically, or songs for Valentine's Day, we've got those too.)

Do you need a playlist for your next party? If so, make sure to add these love songs from the 2000s R&B slow songs. These are great for romantic moments or just a night in with your significant other. These hits were all on the Billboard charts and have been played by some of the most popular artists like Maraiah Carey, Beyoncé, and Usher. 041b061a72

About

This is a place where pole work exercises can be shared, to ...
bottom of page